Thursday, June 14, 2007

Destination Unknown

NeoCon 2007 is over, and Grant Design Collaborative is flying on to the next phase. Here's a little video of flight DL6512 from MDW to ATL on June 13. I added an audio track entitled, "Destination Unknown," and I think it is very appropriate. We never know what will become of the contacts we make atNeoCon, but great work begets great work. I want to take this opportunity to thank my co-creators at Grant Design Collaborative for their great work, enthusiasm and dedication. I truly have the most talented and ethically sound design team in the country. I also want to thank our clients for their vision, support and trust.Without trust, great collaboration is not possible. I also want to invite our friends and colleagues to comment and contribute to the product2market blog. Hopefully this experimental site will take flight, and everyone is welcome to come along for the ride.

5 comments:

Kurt Seidle said...

Thanks to the Grant team at NeoCon for their continuous coverage of all things new, exciting, random, and poignant in and around NeoCon.

Jim Wilson said...

Great video with great choice of music. A fixed wing moving forward. How appropos.

Planes and flying still seem like magic to me. Just like design.

Anonymous said...

Great blog guys! Strange enough, it almost made me want to be there again (maybe because at this point it seems like less work than 2 kids?).

Kudos to all the super talented designers at Grant!

kisses and misses,
Mandy (treehugger) Marger

Anonymous said...

excuse me - I meant to say...

Kudos to the ENTIRE super talented TEAM at Grant!

Jim Wilson said...

Thanks for commenting Mandy. And, thanks for being politically correct!