Monday, June 11, 2007

(WWWFD?) What would Will Ferrell Do?

Getting Ready to Go

I thought I would provide the dramatic intercutting with the other posts. About to go to LAX to fly to ORD this Monday morning. I'll be there tonight.

If this were the 17th sequel to The Mighty Ducks, I would be the Dad (played by a guy who you recognize from a couple of Law and Order episodes) who works too hard and never sees his son play and Neocon would be the 7 year old kid who just wants his Dad to see him score one goal.


Don't worry, Neo-Son, I'll be there tonight to see you score the goal of successful marketing, sales and networking.

1 comment:

BillsSundaySuppers said...

Eames, safe travels and call when you get here. Thanks for posting. We look forward to your perspective. I hope you brought your dancing shoes...